Saturday, August 30, 2014

10 Weird Ice Cream Flavors

1.  Tomato



















Tomato Ice Cream, I'm told, tastes pretty good!  This flavor of ice cream was actually the first flavor to be made, so it OBVIOUSLY has historical importance.

2. Avacado



















Avocado: Tasty in a Taco. Mind Blowing in Ice Cream.
It's mind-blowing all right. But not in a good way.

3. Pizza













PIZZA! Why do you have to relentlessly combine with other foods to create calamity?!
But if you like pizza (which you should) you should try a scoop.

4. Late Night Snack (Ben & Jerry's)















Jimmy Fallon (the guy on the Late Night Show, I think...) has made ICE CREAM!
Let me list the description:
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with a 
Salty Caramel Swirl & Fudge 
Covered Potato Chip Clusters.

Mmmm... Fudge Covered Potato Chip Clusters...

5. Octopus













Thanks Japan for creating what I call the most disturbing Ice Cream ever.

4. Cow Tounge



















So the Japanese got tired of octopus ice cream, and decided to move on.

3. Horseflesh



















Japan. Seriously. STOP.

2. Hot Sauce














No, it's not like the whole point of ice cream is to be cold or anything....

1. Bacon and Eggs



















I have NO idea who Ron Swanson is, but I do know that this flavor is scaring me.





No comments:

Post a Comment